▶︎ RESPONSIBLE OF DATA TREATMENT
▶︎ DELEGATE OF DATA PROTECTION
▶︎ COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
▶︎ WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
▶︎ PURPOSE OF THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
▶︎ LEGITIMATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
▶︎ TIME OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
RESPONSIBLE OF THE DATA TREATMENT
The concept of "personal data" refers to all information about an identified or identifiable natural person ("the interested party"); be considered an identifiable person any person whose identity can be determined, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or several elements of the identity Physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social of said person.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected on this website is the company DiferOPTICS SLP (hereinafter "The company" or "we"), registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 36743, Folio 0209, Sheet B284894, Inscription 2nd , with CIF B63561484 and with registered office at Calle Diputación, 124, 08015 Barcelona. Its contact information is:
- Telephone number: +34 93 451 37 04
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DELEGATE OF DATA PROTECTION
The figure of the delegate of data protection (DPD) refers to the person in charge of ensuring compliance with the regulations in force regarding data protection. To contact the DPD of DiferOPTICS SLP, send an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com and we will resolve any doubts you may have in a period not exceeding 48 hours.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
DiferOPTICS SLP will only have such personal data of those users who, freely and voluntarily, want to provide them through the different means of collection mentioned above.
The personal data will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the person in charge of the treatment.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The data we treat on our website are all considered "non-sensitive" by the GPDR. Specifically, we will treat the following types of data, classified by the time they are collected:
- Data collected when making a purchase and / or creating a customer account or guest account:
- Identification data: Name, surnames, identification document number (DNI or NIE or equivalent), email address, telephone number and postal mail address.
- Data relating to personal characteristics: Date of birth.
- Data relating to transactions of goods and services: In relation to products to be acquired on our website.
- Economic and financial data: Data related to your bank card in the step corresponding to the purchase process (to know in detail the purchase process click here)
- Navigation data
- Data collected through our contact forms:
- Identification data: Name, surnames, and email address
- Other data: Data provided by the user in the body of the message or in its attachments.
- Navigation data.
- Information provided for the subscription to our Newsletter:
- Identification data: Email address
- Navigation data.
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
- Manage your registration and user account: When you agree to register as a user on our website, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the same and give you access to its different functionalities and products that are available to you as a registered user. Remember that you can cancel your user account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org selecting the subject "Cancel my user account".
- Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale: The purpose of the treatment of your data referring to this section includes:
- Contact you to give you information of products you are interested in.
- Manage the payment of the products you purchase on our website.
- Customer service: The purpose of processing your data regarding this section is to meet the requests or requests made through the different channels that we have customer service. We will only treat personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or solve your doubt or request.
- Marketing: This purpose includes the processing of your data to:
- If you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription as well as to send information about our products (you can use different means of contact, such as e-mail or SMS). You can unsubscribe from our Newsletter at any time by sending an email to email@example.com selecting the subject "Unsubscribe from Newsletter".
- Carry out promotional actions.
- Occasionally we may use your personal data to send you important notifications, such as communications about acquisitions and modifications to our terms and policies. You can not choose not to receive these communications, since they contain important information for your relationship with DiferOPTICS SLP.
LEGITIMATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The legal bases for the treatment of personal data, depending on the different activities of our website are the following:
- Data to formalize a purchase:
- Execution of the purchase contract in which the interested party is a party: article 6.1.b) of Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter "GDPR")
- Consent and public interest for sending commercial communications by electronic means about products and services by the company. Article 6.1.a) and e) GPDR.
- Data provided through our contact forms:
- Consent to manage, process and respond to all your requests, queries, proposals, incidents or doubts. Article 6.1.a)
- Information provided for the subscription to our Newsletter:
- Consent Consent to manage the subscription or to cancel it, as well as to send commercial communications by electronic means about products and services by the company. Article 6.1.a) GDPR.
The data collected through our website will not be transferred to any other subject or company, unless they are required by the competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided by the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
TIME OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The period of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as explained below:
- Manage your registration and user account: We will treat your data during the time you maintain the status of registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).
- Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale: We will treat your data during the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you have acquired, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the product or service in particular.
- Customer service: We will process your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request.
- Marketing: We will treat your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
Regardless of whether we treat your data for the time strictly necessary to comply with the corresponding purpose, we will keep them afterwards duly stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities arising from the treatment may arise, in compliance with current regulations at all times. Once the possible actions are prescribed in each case, we will proceed to the deletion of the personal data.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition, as well as any other legally provided at any time; namely:
- You can request access to the information we have about you.
- You can request therectification of the data we already have about you. Remember that when you provide us with your information in an active way, you guarantee that it is true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any change or modification to it.
- You can request the la deletion of your data when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collect it or when we no longer have the legitimacy to deal with it.
- You can request the limitation of the treatment of your data, either to temporarily suspend the treatment, or to lengthen the time of its conservation.
- You can request the withdrawal of your previously granted consent for the processing of your data.
- You can exercise the opposition to the processing of your personal data.
Finally, inform you of your right to file a claim with the control authority in matters of data protection: Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php) .
To exercise any of these rights, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, selecting as subject "GDPR", or a written communication to: DiferOPTICS SLP c. Diputacio, 124 08015 Barcelona. Regardless of the medium used, in your request you must indicate the right you wish to exercise and you will have to identify yourself conveniently, providing a photocopy of your National Identity Document or similar document to prove your identity, as well as name / surnames, COMPANY, and number of assigned client.
THIRD PARTY DATA
The user who provides us with data from third parties, assumes the responsibility to inform those previously of everything included in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user of this website declares to have been informed of the conditions regarding the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the automated processing thereof by the company DiferOPTICS SLP, as the owner of this website, in the form described in it and for the purposes detailed in the section " PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA" .
Last update: 5.03.2019